Zümaround 250W Züm Kick Scooter
Front runners in the manufacturing of electric kick scooters as personal transportation devices, Zümaround have endured as a brand that has become synonymous with reliability, comfort and safety.
Continuing that legacy is the Zümaround 250W Züm Kick Scooter the original hybrid scooter released by Zümaround which combines push self-propulsion with an electric powered motor.
The 250W Züm includes the Zümaround signature quiet DC hub motor, with brushless technology, which gives it more overall power than a standard brush motor.
Using a brushless motor eliminates friction and the resulting voltage drop that can occur when the brushes in a motor drag. As a result, you can expect less maintenance and a longer life for your motor, with less battery charging required due to the more efficient energy use.
The motor is powered by a removable and rechargeable lithium-ion battery. A single battery charge will generate sufficient power to travel up to 20 miles (depending on outside conditions, terrain and rider weight) and are designed to last a minimum of 500 cycles, equivalent to a distance of around 10,000 miles!
The inclusion of pneumatic tires on the Züm hybrid kick scooter ensures a more comfortable ride, since they skim over bumps in the road easier than a traditional bicycle tire would.
The standing platform is wide enough that you can stand comfortably whilst riding, providing a more ergonomic experience than that afforded by some narrower kick scooters.
The inclusion of front and rear e-brakes provides additional safety for riders of the Zümaround 250W Züm scooter, since they are attached directly to the motor.
When you activate the brakes with the simple hand control, it will automatically shut off the motor, even if the throttle is still engaged. The Züm electric scooter also features both front and rear LED lights so you can feel safe secure in the knowledge you are visible to others when riding after dark.
This hybrid kick scooter is a perfect solution for anyone wanting a more eco-friendly way to travel, but who realistically has to travel long distances to get to work.
The standard method of self-propulsion can be enjoyed for part of the journey, however, when an additional boost is needed (perhaps when travelling up a steep hill or when encountering a headwind), riders can engage the battery powered motor.
Since the motor is run off electricity generated from the battery, it is a much quieter ride than what you would expect from a standard fuel powered motor.
- Front and rear e-brakes for added safety
- Hybrid design combines self-propulsion with battery power
- Signature quiet DC brushless motor
- Rechargeable battery designed to last a minimum of 500 cycles (10,000 miles)
- Pneumatic tires for a more comfortable ride
- Tires: 20″ pneumatic tires
- Wheels: Double wall rim front wheel
- Battery: Removable and rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Maximum Distance: 20 miles
- Brakes: Two e-brakes, front and rear
- Lights: Front and rear lights included
- Handlebars: Extendable handle bar, for a person as tall as 6’4″
- Accessories: Kickstand, Bell, Fender, Reflector
- Total Weight: 36 lbs including battery
- Maximum Rider Weight: 375 pounds*