SSR Motorsports 800W SEEV-800 Fat Tire Electric Scooter
From humble beginnings in 2002 when SSR Motorsports began importing and distributing power-sports products (predominantly small off road pit bike motorcycles), in only 4 years the company had expanded to include all-terrain vehicles, utility terrain vehicles and electric scooters.
One of their most popular is the SSR Motorsports 800W SEEV-800 Fat Tire Electric Scooter, a minimalist scooter that maxes out on features.
The premise behind the SEEV-800 fat tire electric scooter was to create an electric powered mode of transportation that was affordable, reliable and capable of conveying people anywhere within a 50 mile radius.
The engineers wanted to create an energy efficient vehicle that would have the potential to replace the family car. This new scooter wouldn’t require gas or DMV fees; it would be street legal and would not require a license or insurance (although State and County regulations vary, so it’s always a good idea to check prior to purchasing).
The end result of this brainstorming was the SEEV-800 electric scooter, which has been embraced by students and professionals alike due to its functionality, impressive style and excellent performance range.
Powered by a huge 800 watt electric hub motor, the SEEV-800 fat tire scooter boasts a truly impressive 60 volt, 12 amp hour lithium-ion battery (to put things in perspective, the majority of high powered e-bikes and electric scooters have a maximum battery voltage of 48, and more commonly, only 36).
The ‘Twist & Go’ throttle system is easy to operate (you really do just twist and go) and can reliably transport you up to 50 miles from a single battery charge. This means that the SEEV-800 really can replace the day to day running around that most people do in their car, whether commuting to work, visiting friends and family or just running errands around town.
For those concerned about riding a 2 wheeled scooter, the SEEV-800 electric scooter is self-balancing thanks to the super wide, straight grain, tubeless tires, which are 9.5” wide (compare this with the more commonly used fat tires which are 4” wide).
Steering on these super wide tires is also simple to learn, as you just lean into the turns. DYISLAND hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you’ll be able to come to a safe stop on demand, even when the scooter is fully loaded up and travelling at its highest speed.
- Powered by a huge 800 watt electric hub motor
- Impressive 60 volt, 12 amp hour lithium-ion battery
- Can reliably transport you up to 50 miles from a single battery charge
- Self-balancing thanks to the super wide, straight grain, tubeless tires, which are 9.5” wide
- DYISLAND hydraulic disc brakes ensure maximum stopping power on demand
- Motor: 800 watt electric hub motor
- Battery: Lithium-ion 60V, 12AH
- Voltage: 60V Throttle and Go
- Front Brake: Hydraulic DYISLAND W/180mm rotor
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic DYISLAND W/160mm rotor
- Front Wheel/Tire: Steel / 225X55X8 super wide tire
- Rear Wheel / Tire: Aluminum-alloy 255X55X8 super wide tire
- Rear Fender: ABS plastic
- Wheelbase: 51”
- Seat Height: 27.5”
- Range Per Charge: Up to 50 miles
- Weight: 61 lbs
- L x W x H: 69” x 31” x 43”