E-Mojo 500W Wildcat Fat Tire Mountain Bike
“Ride life” is a motto the E-Mojo strive to live by. Originally founded with the hope of resurrecting dormant childhood memories of the freedom and fun that comes with riding a bike, E-Mojo continually strive towards making electric bikes affordable and well suited for people of all ages and genders.
This commitment has been well translated into one of their latest electric bike models, the E-Mojo 500W Wildcat Fat Tire Mountain Bike. A cousin of the new (and equally popular) E-Mojo Lynx, the Wildcat cruiser e-bike is a serious mountain bike that has been engineered to withstand just about anything that you throw at it.
The lightweight steel alloy rigid frame is a classic black that can be paired with a choice of colors for the wheels and accents (either an eye-popping orange or blue, or a statement black all over).
The handlebars have an adjustable stem that can be attuned to suit each rider, while the comfort saddle has inbuilt suspension to absorb shocks resulting from riding off road. 4” wide Kenda fat tires ensure that the E-Mojo Wildcat is capable of keeping traction, even when riding the roughest trails or travelling across sand or snow.
Since the E-Mojo Wildcat was designed for off road riding, it has been equipped with high quality brand name TEKTRO disc brakes at both the front and the rear. These brakes boast superior stopping power in all weather conditions and are fitted with a motor cut off sensor in the brake handles. The sensor will automatically detect if the motor is still engaged when brakes are activated, and shut off the power instantaneously, even if the throttle is still engaged.
The torquey 500 watt Bafang brushless motor runs off a 48 volt, 10.4 AH lithium-ion battery. The long lasting battery can be recharged in 4-6 hours and is capable of powering the E-Mojo Wildcat e-bike a distance of 25 miles (can be extended when using pedal assist).
With 3 pedal assist modes (low, mid and high) and 5 power levels, you can receive just the right amount of assistance from the electric motor to suit your needs. The controller for the pedal assist programming is conveniently mounted next to the left hand grip, while the thumb throttle and 7-speed Shimano gear shifters are located on the right.
- Handlebars have an adjustable stem that can be attuned to suit each rider
- Comfort saddle has inbuilt suspension to absorb shocks resulting from riding off road
- High quality brand name TEKTRO disc brakes at both the front and the rear with motor cut off sensor
- Torquey 500 watt Bafang brushless motor runs off a 48 volt, 10.4 AH lithium-ion battery
- 3 pedal assist modes (low, mid and high) and 5 power levels
- Motor: 500 watt DC brushless motor
- Battery: Lithium-Ion 48V/10.4 Ah
- Distance: 25 miles
- ChargeTime: 4-6 hours
- Dimensions: 78” L x 25” W x 43” H
- Frame: Steel alloy – rigid
- MaxUserWeight: 330 lbs
- Transmission: Shimano 7-speed
- Brakes: TEKTRO front and rear disc brakes
- Tires: 4.0” x R26” Kenda